Thursday 9 October 2014

Currently reading - October

I thought the best way to get back into the swing of things was probably to tell you what I'm reading at the moment!

1# Belzhar by Meg Wolitzer
Published: September 2014
Publisher: Dutton Juvenile
Pages: 266


I was attracted to this because the plot sounded super interesting. When I started reading I didn't know if I was going to get along with it, though. Anything that starts with "I was sent here because of a boy" would strike me as sort of edgy, to be honest. I'm on the second chapter and fortunately it seems to be keeping my attention really well. I do hope I haven't guessed the love interest already though, because if I have that's just too cliché. 

2# Invisibility by Andrea Cremer and David Levithan 
Published: May 2013
Publisher: Philomel 
Pages: 358 


So this one is one that I just saw in the bookstore and was instantly intrigued by. It's not a new book but right now I'm fancying a bit of a romance novel and this looks like it's going to satiate that want! I actually haven't read anything by Andrea Cremer and only Will Grayson, Will Grayson by David Levithan and John Green. So really excited to get into this one!

On a slightly different note, for my course I'm currently reading The Way of All Flesh by Samuel Butler, which I'm surprisingly not hating like I thought I would!



No comments:

Post a Comment